Wednesday, January 4, 2023

Happy Birthday Mikaela!!!

My daughter loves Sugar Skulls.  Each year I've been trying to make her a card with a different Sugar Skull.  Anytime I see Sugar Skull stuff in the store I always snap a picture to see if she'd like me to pick it up for her.  She lives in a small town in Idaho, so care packages are much appreciate. 

Happy Birthday Mikaela!!!
 I found this beautiful stamp on Splitcoaststampers that Teresa's friend made.  When I went to order it, it was no longer for sale.  Teresa was kind enough to send me her extra stamp!  So, I not only made my daughter a birthday card, but a thank you for Teresa as well.  I stamped the image with memento ink on Neenah cardstock, coloring the image with my copics.  Black card base and Bermuda Bay cardstock and co-ordinaing rhinestones.
Happy Birthday Mikaela!!!

Thank you for stopping by!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment