Monday, April 4, 2022

Happy Birthday Jennifer!!!

For my friend Jennifer for her birthday.  I was blessed to be able to spend the morning with her on a bike ride then have a post ride breakfast with her as well.  Jennifer and I don't get to see each other that often, darn that thing called work!  But it's always a great time when we do get together.  In May we signed up to do the Mt. Lemmon Hill Climb!  Looking forward to spending the day climbing the mountain with her!!!  

Happy Birthday Jennifer!!!
This is one of the images I purchased from Emily from Sixth Street Sundries last year.  I just love these images, they are so beautiful  This is only the second one I've colored up, I just don't want to part with them, lol!  I used my copics to color it, mounting it on a Magenta Madness card base.  Sentiment is from My Favorite Things Itty Bitty Birthday and Itty Bitty Strips die-namis.


 Linden, Me, and Jennifer.

Thank you for taking a peek a my blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment