Sunday, May 24, 2020

Missing You...

I've been in self quarantine and self isolation since we returned from our cruise with our best friends in March.  Every Sunday I go down to my best friends house (they live 45 minutes away) to spend the day with them and usually stay for dinner.  The hardest part for me with staying in self isolation is not getting that time with them.  So, I made Kellye a card to let her know I miss her.
 I used this week's MFTWSC490.  I haven't played in a My Favorite Things Challenge in a very long time.  I turned the orientation of the sketch.  My bestie loves owls so I used MFT For Owl You Do and coordinating die-namic, stamped on neenah with memento ink, colored with copics.  MFT I'm Owl Yours sentiment, MFT Rainbow Die-namic, and MFT Blueprints 1.  Real Red, Melon Mambo, Only Orange, Daffodil Delight, Granny Apple Green, Pacific Point, and Gorgeous Grape card stock. 
Me and Kellye our first morning of the cruise.  It was FREEZING cold...but we didn't care!  We got bundled up in our robes, blankets, and enjoyed our drinks poolside.  

Thank you for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment