Tuesday, April 16, 2019

Hay, Girl Hay...

I made this for my awesome teammate, Karen.  She's such a sweet lady and just full of energy and excitement at the growth of the women on our cycling team this year.  She's so dedicated and driven with her training and racing...I'm in awe of all the things that she's doing this season.  We were suppose to have a race her birthday weekend but unfortunately it was cancelled.  So a few of us got together and rode the race course...just not as many times, haha!
 I based my card off the one below.  I fell in love with it when I saw it.  Thank you Sheri Gilson!  I started off stamping the LLama from MFT LLama Love on Neenah with Memento ink, coloring with Copics, then fussy cutting the Llama out.  I also stamped the Saguaro in Memento ink on Neenah with Copics, then used a Copic multi-liner to draw in a sand dune.  Neenah card base, black, Retired SU Gable Green, cuttlebug folder, Spellbinders, and rhinestones to finish off the card. 

Some of my Tolero Racing Teammates-
Karen, Me, Lynn, Laura, Andrea, Benn, Mike

Thank you so much for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment