Friday, April 19, 2019

Happy Birthday Steve!!!

For my friend Steve who's birthday is Tuesday.  He opened up a whole new world of cycling to me about two years ago with his climb and descend clinic.  I was terrified to go down hill at 17mph when I first met him...now I'm able to go 43mph!  He's also an awesome sponsor for the Tucson Tri Girls (Bicycle Ranch Tucson).  Happy Birthday Steve!!!  I hope you have a fantastic day and thank you for all that you do for the cycling community!  
I used this week's SC745 for my layout.  I picked Black, Real Red, and White for the card since those are the colors of Steve's shop and shop's cycling kit.  Hero Arts stamp set for the bike and MFT Sweet Succulents set for the sentiment.  Kept is clean and simple.
Steve and me at the Tucson Bicycle Classic 3/2019
Thank you for stopping by.
Have a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment