Wednesday, December 26, 2018

Bootyful Day...

Yes, it was a "Bootyful Day"...it was Noah's End of Treatment Party.  What a celebration!  He celebrated the day before by running his first half marathon (with his parents and lots of friends by his side)!  He's just an amazing kid with so much courage...you'd never know he's been battling cancer for the last 3 years.

Noah is a Treasure and Treasured by so many people.  I thought this stamp, Ahoy Matey by My Favorite things was the perfect set to use for his card.  I stamped the pirate in Memento Ink, coloring it with copics, then fussy cutting it out.  I used Crumb Cake as my base, layering with Black and EP Apothecary Eporium.  Spellbinders for my circles, then popping the pirate up on it.  SU square punch for the tag.  I used SC725, flipping it 180 degrees.  


Noah's way of celebrating his end of treatment...a half marathon!
 His mom, Lisa, Noah, his dad Jon


 Jon, Noah, Lisa


Cutting into his cake.  What an amazind day!  So happy for you Noah and family!!!


Thank you for stopping by.  Have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment