Sunday, December 28, 2014

Shooting Stars...

For one of my hubs bosses who recently moved to North Carolina and got a job teaching at Duke University.  I will miss this particular boss as he's always been one of those people who always takes the time to sit and chat with me when I come to the office.  Just one of those people that you will always remember as they have touched your life in such a positive way.  I made him this card to thank him for all he's done for me and my hubs and wish him well on his new journey.


I want to say I got my inspiration for this card on pinterest but I don't have it pinned to give credit to that person (I'm sorry!).  I'm one of those people who always gives a person credit if I've CASE'd their card and I feel terrible knowing I made this card and can't give credit to the person my inspiration came from...=(  Anyhow...I stamped SU's Musical Score in black ink on Crumb Cake.  I used Die-namics Star Stax partically off the Brilliant Blue Cardstock, then used a smaller Die-namics Star Stax  in Real Red to put in the middle of the Brilliant Blue cut out.  Sentiment from SU's Godspeed Set.  SU Square Punch used to make the tag.


Thank you for stopping by!
Hope you have a great rest of your weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment