Monday, August 1, 2011

Sweet Threads...

When the new paper collections come out sometimes we get designer sample packs.  My boss said I was welcome to the papers that the designers didn't use, I just had to make a couple samples for the store...only using supplies we sold in the store.  Humph.  Well, that proved to be a little bit of a challenge for me since I'm not a scrapbooker but a stamper and cardmaker working in a scrapbooking store.  I did step up to the challenge and tho these are not my best cards or even my typical style, I still wanted to share them with you. 
The first card I used Bazzill Cardstock, BG Sweet Threads Must Have, Dear Lizzy Blackberry Stamp Set, Maya Road Ribbon, Copics, and Chalk Ink.

For the second card I used Bazzill Cardstock,  BG Sweet Threads Lacy Organic, Dear Lizzy Blackberry Stamp Set, Maya Road Ribbon, Circle and Scallop Punches, and Tim Holtz Distress Ink.


For the last card I also used Bazzill Cardstock, BG Sweet Threads The New Plaid, Dear Lizzy Blackberry Stamp Set, Circle and Scallop Punches, Twine, Tim Holtz Distress Ink, and a Button.

So, the funniest thing of all...we didn't get these 3 sheets of paper in when we got the BG Sweet Threads Collection so these 3 cards didn't go up in the store, lol!  I made one other card sample for this collection that did go up in the store, but unfortunately it disappeared so I don't have a picture to share with you=( 

I enjoyed making my first 4 samples for the store tho it was challenging for me as a stamper and one who likes to break out those copic markers and color. 

Thanks for stopping by and don't forget about my BLOGIVERSARY GIVEAWAY.

Have a wonderful week!

No comments:

Post a Comment