Monday, November 6, 2023

Thank you Jeff!!!

For my friend's husband, Jeff to thank him for coming to get me and taking me to my car after my tire blew and I crashed on my bike.  I'm so thankful that he took the time out of his day to recue me!
Thank you Jeff!!!
I blended a background using Pacific Point, Tempting Turquoise, YoYo Yellow, Granny Apple Green, and Garden Green on a piece of white cardstock that was run through the die cut machine using the MFT Stitched Rectangle die-namics.  I die cut the My Favorite Things Instaframe in white then centered it and stamped my bike from Stamps By Impression in black.  I mounted my panel on a black layer then a white card stock base.  I topped the card off using the MFT Thank You die-namics and green baubles.  

Thank you for stopping by!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment