Monday, October 17, 2022

Awww...thank you!!!

Thank you cards for my awesome cycling friends to thank them for the birthday celebration and gifts.  I appreciate their kindness and friendship so much!
Awww...thank you!!!
I tried a new technique for the thank you cards.  I ran a piece of water color paper through a cuttlebug folder.  Then took three complimentary colors and smudged it all over the paper.  I sprayed the watercolor paper with water, then dabbed off the water and let the paper dry completely.  Topped it off with a die-cut from My Favorite Things.

Awww...thank you!!!


Awww...thank you!!!
Our post ride coffee and birthday treats.
Me, Mike, Cindy, Kellie, Linden, Carolyn, Brooke, David.
Awww...thank you!!!
I got a giggle out of the sign Cindy made, hehe!

Thank you for having a look!

No comments:

Post a Comment