Sunday, August 28, 2022

Zebra Strong...

I received the most amazing RAK in the mail...a Zebra T-Shirt done in orange (my favorite color).  For those that don't know, I have a rare genetic connective tissue disorder called Ehlers Danlos Syndrome (Classical/Hypermoble Type).  Basically I have a faulty collagen system.  The mascot for EDS is the Zebra, so an awesome friend of mine had this shirt made for me (in my favorite color) and sent it to me.  Talk about bringing me to tears upon opening it!
Zebra Strong...
I stamped my zebra in Memento ink, then used blending brushes to color it.  I fussy cut it and mounted it on a white base layer that was run through a cuttlebug folder.  I made a black circle frame using two circles run through the die cutter.  Added the sentiment from My Favorite Things Big Greetings set.

Zebra Strong...
My awesome shirt!!!

Thank you for having a look!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment