Thursday, January 6, 2022

Yappy Birthday...

 Happy New Year!  One of my crafting goals for 2022 was to work on my picture taking skills.  When I upload my photos, they are decent here, but then they are either huge or blurry on Instagram and FB.  Another goal was to upload/blog my cards in a timely manner, not weeks and months later all at once.  My last goal was to make and send more RAK's.  What if any are your card making goals for 2022?        

Yappy Birthday...
This is for my mother in law.  She's done rescue for Poodles for many years.  This cute little poodle reminds me of one of the recues that she kept, Shelly.  I used last weeks MFTWSC574.  I started out by making my background scene with the Small Brick Wall Stencil and Versamagic Chalk Inks.  I stamped my image from the Canine Companions on Neenah with Memento, coloring with Copics, then die cutting with coordinating die-namics.  Then I stamped my sentiment.  Basic Grey paper and Crumb Cake card base.

Thank you for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment