Friday, June 8, 2012

Happy Birthday Jayden!!!

My friends (and fabulous hairdresser!) daughter Jayden is turning 6 tomorrow.  Jayden also has a passion for card making.  When I stayed with them in March she showed me all her stamps and coloring materials.  I went to all the scrapbooking stores before arriving so I showed her all my goodies.  She oohed and aahed=).  When I went up again last month I brought two bags full of paper, stamps and supplies I wasn't using for her.  Chelsea took a video of Jayden opening the bags, she squeeled with delight, totally made my day.  Chelsea said her favorite thing to do is to go to Michael's and pick out scrapbook paper so she can make cards for her friends.  Hmmm...I wonder what's in her birthday card???
I haven't used my TGF Stamps in a long time and thought I'd get them out.  I started out stamping Fleur Anya in Memento Ink on Neenah, coloring with Copics.  I used Stickles on the centers of the flowers.  Melon Mambo paper, Nesties, Denami Design Ribbon, Rhinestones, and sentiment from The Cat's Pajamas.  I wanted to keep my card very Clean and Simple...plus I was a little short on time.  I used this weeks TGFSC16.
I hope you have a great weekend.  I'm off to a retirement ceremony.  Then hubs and I are going to welcome the WWII Vets home from DC with his squadron.  Thank-you for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment