Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Welcome New Neighbor...



We had some new people move into the neighborhood a couple weeks ago.  I made them a card and some coconut pecan muffins to welcome them to the neighborhood.  It turns out they are a Military family as well and just moved here from Germany. 
My card is so simple and basic.  When we got this paper at our store from We R Memory Keepers I knew I had to have some.  It's called Family & Keepsake, Charles.  I cut the trees and house out, popping the house up on pop dots.  Daffodil Delight, Certainly Celery cardstock, SU border punch.  The sentiment is from SU's Warm Words set.

*Update on my friend...I was able to go to the hospital to visit Melissa on Thursday.  She looked great, considering what she is going through.  Please say an extra special prayer her today.  She had a bone marrow biopsy on Friday.  Today she finds out if the Leukemia went into remission.
Have a great day everyone!  Thanks for stopping by.     

1 comment:

  1. Love the neighbor card. Sorry I've been MIA, we've spent the last six weeks moving DH business and getting settled.

    Now if the weather would cooperate and Spring finally arrive and I find more 'me" time life would be perfect.

    Thinking of your friend and saying my prayers. HUGS!!

    ReplyDelete